Napa, CA, April 7, 2016 -- Pagid Racing Brake Pads, a division of TMD Friction Group based in Essen, Germany, announced today that it will be supporting the United States Touring Car Championship (USTCC) teams in 2016 with a great rewards program. Two drivers at each race during the 2016 season shall win a free set of brake pads of their choice. To be eligible, the driver must just show previous purchase of Pagid Racing pads and run the required decals on their car.
TMD Friction is one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the original equipment market of the automotive and brake industry. Pagid Racing has been a winner in many forms of racing including the VLN series, Formula 3 European Championship, ADAC GT Masters, World Endurance Championship, 24 hours of Nurburgring, and in World Challenge, IMSA and Trans Am in the US.
“This is a great opportunity to support touring cars in the biggest market in the world, the United States and we hope to increase our marketshare in the US through this partnership,” said Andreas Boehm, Senior Motorsports Manager.
Pagid has been making brake pads for about 70 years and racing pads since the 80’s. They have a manufacturing plant in Troy, Michigan making about 60% of the US race pads while the other 40% is still made in Essen, Germany.
The USTCC season starts on April 16 in Las Vegas, Nevada and the race will be shown on Comcast Sports TV.